It has been really busy the last few days at the CFC with therapy, outings, and classes. Yesterday I went to Courage Reins again to work with the children. I love working with the children and watching them grow and change. Their hard work and determination is truly inspiring. I look up how hard they work to overcome the trials they have been given. God is truly aware of all His children loves them individually.
Today I taught 12-step to RTC and will teach it tomorrow to the inpatient unit. My lesson was on using a higher power to overcome life’s challenges. I am so grateful for my higher power that is found in my God, family, friends, and treatment team. They empower me to overcome in positive ways. With God’s strength I am able to overcome.
Tomorrow I am going on an overnight outing to a Yurt – a heated tent in the mountains. I have heard it is a great learning experience with the groups, solos, and other activities it includes. I will let you know what exciting adventures I have soon.
I love and miss you all.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
RTC News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment