How is everyone doing? I have appreciated all your emails and encouragement. Finding an email at the end of the day always brightens my day. I look forward to reading them.
Today is my last day on inpatient classes. I tried to phase today, but need to wait for my dietary goal. I am definitely practicing patience as I am not in control of this aspect of timing. I am enjoying and looking forward to the new classes on RTC including wholistic, self-improvement, courage reins, and RAD. I'll keep you posted on what I am learning.
I hope all is well for you and pray for you each day. I attached a recent assignment I did on my spirituality. Thanks for a fun weekend last week. I enjoyed seeing you all. We'll have to do it again.
I love you,
Becky
I believe I am a daughter of God who loves and cares for me. His love is enduring and everlasting. Regardless of what I do and the mistakes I make I know my Heavenly Father will always love me. He is my anchor. My Savior is always there for me. I know He sent His son to atone for me. Through the power of the atonement I know the Savior is able to succor my pains, sorrows, and afflictions. When I feel no one else will understand, I know He does. He is always there for me and blesses me with His grace each day.
Grace is a witness of God’s divine love for me and all His children. In the mist of the storms of life, God’s hands empower, lift, and rescue me. These experiences are there to help shape and mold me into the daughter my Savior sees I can become. His loving, merciful arms will not take away the challenges, but He is there to reach out and help me find higher ground, embrace me with love, and comfort my pain. Grace is found in God’s daily tender mercies of empowerment and love. My Savior is my comforter, redeemer, and rescuer.
I find comfort in knowing I am not alone, but my eternal companion and family are there with me to cheer me on and help me. I have a testimony of temple blessings and eternal families. Families are the central unit of the gospel. A family is a unit of power that Heavenly Father works to send blessings of comfort and strength. My family helps me move forward with their love. God’s hands and my loved ones hands are reaching out to give me grace and power to move forward. Their expressions of love help me to find myself and keep moving forward.
Life is a journey of challenges and blessings. I grateful for trials and believe they are blessings in disguise. Trials provide opportunities to experience God’s grace that empowers me to draw closer to Him and become my true self.
I believe happiness is not a destination, but a pathway to follow. I am learning life is full of challenges that I need to overcome. Life is a journey of changing and growing in which we are to experience joy along the way. These obstacles are stepping stones to reaching my potential. I am seeking to find joy in the journey and see myself as He does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment