I received an email from Becky today. I wanted to post what she had to say:
"The past 3 days have been really encouraging. Today has been a little harder with meal time. I haven't boosted for a few days, and really pushing through. However, I am overwhelmed with how much I have to eat each meal and throughout the day. I am trying to remember my goals of recovery and push through. Your and everyone prayers and support help to keep me moving forward. Let everyone know I am praying and missing them. I put in a pass order for the weekend today and will let you know soon what happens. I hope to come home on Sunday!"
Becky is learning so much. On Sunday I went to visit her. We had a great visit. As we were sitting there I loved watching Becky laugh and smile with us. It brought tears to my eyes to see her countenance shine. I know Becky is learning so much, but I too have learned so much from her. We are excited to see her this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment