Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life Quest Day #3

February 3, 2010

Today was the last day of “Life Quest”. We focused on our futures and the vision we have. My vision was:

“I am compassionate, accepting, loving, and courageous woman. Life is a journey of challenges, growth, and change. I am passionate about teaching and finding maybe I have a purpose to share my experiences and knowledge with others. As I teach others I feel I learn and am empowered by them. The most important people I feel I need to teach are my students, family and future children. As I came to accept and love myself, I want to empower others to do the same. I want to develop and share a passion for life and it experiences I feel the challenges I face will provide important learning experiences to empower myself and others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment