When it comes to folding clothes, Emily loves to find her favorite dress up - her pretend "white dress." Emily is great at digging through the fresh laundry I am folding to find my mom's garment top to use as a wedding dress. She loves the silky feel of it and dances around in it while I fold all the clothes. The other day I caught her putting it on Logan - silly girl! I love Emily's love for the temple and the way she seems to dream of going there someday. She often comments that she is going to go there when she gets big. Emily has said lately, "I'm getting bigger mom!"
her love for the temple is contagious! We sing the song, "I Love to See the Temple" often. It is one of Lily's favorite songs and I know she will be anxious to go there too someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment