Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sisters


Emily and Lily are becoming such good friends.  They love to play with each other - most of the time.  Most of the time they want to be sure to be with each other.  Over the past few weeks they have begun to play with each other more.  Emily cannot wait for naptime to end to play again with Lily.  The girls love to read books together, play with princesses, sing songs, jump on the trampoline, and chase each other.  I love the way Lily watches Emily so intensely.  She mimics her every move!  In return I love the way Emily watches out for Lily.  She tries to console her when she is sad, shares her toys, reads books to her, and pushes her in the stroller.  Emily is also so sweet with Logan.  I often have to push her away when she is giving him too many kisses.  I am so grateful Lily and Emily have each other.  I think there is no better friend than a sister as I count my sisters as my best friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment