thinking back on this past year, I often ponder how much Lily has grown since moving to Salt Lake. One of the biggest areas of growth for her is her personality. She has really blossomed! I love her sweet smiles, mischievous eyes, strong will (it is still challenging at times), contagious giggle, and tender snuggles. She loves her binkies, princesses, dresses, family, and books. Lily is surely a spark of fun for all around. Over the past few weeks Lily has begun to sing to herself. I love trying to decode the songs she sings like, "I am a Child of God," "I Love to See the Temple," princess songs, and "Popcorn." It is amazing to see her shout out the name of a princess song when listening to music only after the first few measures. Lily is definitely a princess trivia all-star. As we tuck the girls into bed, Lily says the cutest prayers. She has caught on to saying thank you for people and the adventures of the day. As I help Lily pray she will list toys, family members, and highlights of the day all on her own. I love her sweet reminders of the blessings we have each day. She is truly one of our greatest blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment