Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bookworm


Emily has always been my little bookworm.  I love her passion for reading and books.  The girls and I love to go to the library (or as they call it the "Dragon Store" for the dragon hanging up inside).  We go at least once a week, but most often twice.  The girls love the princess books and we rotate through them weekly with the same favorites.  However, we are finding some new ones - hooray!  On library days, Emily has a hard time breaking free from her new books.  She will read them most of the afternoon and then can't wait to explore them the following day.  I am always amazed at the way she can retell a story once you have read just one time to her.  Emily is also great at reading story by the pictures.  I am grateful that her passion for reading and books is shared with Lily.  I love the way Lily mimics Emily reading.  It is especially fun to see Emily read stories to Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment