Our handsome little man, Logan, was blessed on May 1, 2016. It was a special day filled with a sweet spirit and enjoyed by family. We loved celebrating Logan with everyone. He looked so handsome in his tender blessing suite from Nana and Grandpa. Nelson gave Logan a wonderful blessing. Some of the blessings he was given from Heavenly Father I remember were:
- Spirit of service and kindness
- To one day serve a mission for Heavenly Father in which Logan will love the people he serves.
- Logan will be an influence for good to those around him
- Blessing to one day marry in the temple and make those sacred covenants
- To know Logan is in a home where he is a good fit and loved dearly
I am so grateful Logan is a part of our family. I love him so very much. He radiates such a tender, loving spirit to all around him. It is neat to see my two girls interact and love him. Emily loves to look at him and give him many kisses. Each night before bed she has to be sure to give him a good night kiss. Lily too loves to kiss and play with him. I know they all will share special sibling bonds. Together Nelson and I too share tender connections with this sweet boy Logan. I know we are so lucky to have him.

No comments:
Post a Comment