With perfect weather to play outside, much of our day is outdoors. The girls love to explore outside in water, the dirt, at the park, on walks, and with their toys. We have taken the opportunity to explore some new parks together. I love watching them try new things at the park like climbing ladders and going down slides by themselves.
Emily calls swimming suites "swimming soups." The girls love to wear their swimming soups while washing the car, running through the sprinklers, or playing in the tiger pool. I have loved watching them spend the afternoon outside.
The sandbox is a great textile experience for the girls. The only challenge with playing in the dirt is they get really dirty! All worth the fun for sure!
The other day we went on a walk as a "baby stroller parade." I walked Logan in the stroller behind the two girls pushing their baby dolls in their strollers. Our walks are not far in distance, but long in time as they love to explore the rocks and flowers along the way - especially Lily!





No comments:
Post a Comment