When Grandma Yates was here, Emily loved to wear her sunglasses. She thought it was so funny to have them on her head. I think she was exploring the way they made everything look dim. Fashion diva!
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Sunglasses and Shoes
Emily loves to wear shoes! She loves to try on different pairs, even those of others. I am not sure where her fashion sense comes from because it sure isn't me. The other day I caught her putting shoes on Emily. So cute!
When Grandma Yates was here, Emily loved to wear her sunglasses. She thought it was so funny to have them on her head. I think she was exploring the way they made everything look dim. Fashion diva!
When Grandma Yates was here, Emily loved to wear her sunglasses. She thought it was so funny to have them on her head. I think she was exploring the way they made everything look dim. Fashion diva!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment