Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day to Day

Lily, Emily, and I love spending time together everyday.  Our day to day routine looks similar.  It is filled with simple activities that can be done at home or nearby as Lily is still little and feeds often.  These are pictures that capture our day to day fun.

 Feeding and snuggling with Lily:


Jumping on the bed.  Emily loves to sing and watch herself in the mirror while standing on my bed.


Exploring outside.

Eating lunch together in the kitchen.  Emily loves to bring her rocking chair in the kitchen to sit next to Lily while eating lunch.  She uses a kitchen chair as a table.  Emily is quick to fold her arms to say a prayer as soon as her food is in front of her.  Today she was caught teaching Lily how to pray.


LOTS and LOTS of books and stories.  I read some, Emily reads some, and monkey reads some!


Bath time.  Dad gets one girl and I get the other.  Lily always wins the race to get dressed.  I am not sure if it will always be that way!


Coloring.  Emily loves to color her Curious George book.  She uses a crayon and pencil in the proper grip even.  WOW!  I love the way she lines up her crayons next to her.


Lots of giggles, snuggles, and fun with this smart, cute, adorable girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment