Emily is a spark of spontaneity and wit that shines in our home. These are a few moments over the past few weeks of silly playful moments.
I gave Emily a carrot while I was cooking dinner. She would suck on it like a binky while crawling around. I couldn't capture that moment with the camera, but I did get her to smile at me.
Emily loves to pretend to talk on the phone. In addition to play phones, Emily imagines many things to be phones including, her hand and a comb. She is cute to say "Hi" and then babble before saying "Bye" and putting the phone down.
Emily loves to play with books! Whenever it is quiet I know she is reading her books or into something like . . .
hiding under the table and emptying her diaper bag. Under the table is her new favorite hiding place.




No comments:
Post a Comment