Our pumpkins have decorated our family room since our visit to the pumpkin patch. For FHE, we gutted & carved them. I couldn't help but think of many memories of carving a pumpkin with my siblings and my dad. My dad was usually in charge as my mom had already carved multiple pumpkins with her kindergartners. I can still see my dad's hands cleaning the pumpkin out and separating the seeds for a sweet treat. I am excited to share and make pumpkin carving memories with my family.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Carving Pumpkins
Our pumpkins have decorated our family room since our visit to the pumpkin patch. For FHE, we gutted & carved them. I couldn't help but think of many memories of carving a pumpkin with my siblings and my dad. My dad was usually in charge as my mom had already carved multiple pumpkins with her kindergartners. I can still see my dad's hands cleaning the pumpkin out and separating the seeds for a sweet treat. I am excited to share and make pumpkin carving memories with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment