Emily is a sweetheart - there is no doubt about it! She is also a funny little girl. She loves to smile, flirt with her dad, giggle, and cuddle. I love watching her grow and change each day.
Today when she woke up I could here her talking to herself and playing in her crib. I let her play for a little while. Then it got quiet, so I thought maybe she went back to sleep. As I went to check on her, I slowly peeped over the crib. Emily has really - REALLY - good ears. She is a great listener. So, as I peeped over she knew I was there and was looking right at me with a big smile. To her, I was playing "peek-a-boo." Emily and I both giggled for a little while. Then I picked her up. She snuggled with me on the chair before wanting to feed. I love each tender hug, giggle, and snuggle. She feels my life with so much joy.
Another funny thing that happened today is Emily found something new to suck on. this little bottle she is holding is "Colic Drops." They have helped her with her Colic and frequent hiccups. Today she found the bottle and was sucking away for 20 minutes. I think she liked the similar feel it had to a binkie.


No comments:
Post a Comment