Monday, April 5, 2010

A Post From Becky

On the first Easter morning

Darkness was replaced with the light of God’s grace

Rejoicing cries are shouted from on high,

“He is Risen!”

What seemed to be an empty tomb

Was filled with God’s eternal love

A perfect atonement

Granting the powerful gift of resurrection

An endowment for all His children

To be born again

Blessings to be made whole

A new creature in Christ

Temporal death does not mark the beginning of its power

Resurrection is a divine gift for both the body and the spirit

A powerful gift to be found throughout time

Emulating God’s eternal and endless grace and love

This Easter I feel blessed with God’s greatest gift . . .

I am resurrected, a new life to begin

Shouts of praise fill my heart,

“I am Risen with God’s grace and love!”

The emptiness in my heart is overcome with love

I feel freed from a the captivity of my demon

His ropes of misery unravel as my faith becomes unshaken

Hope replaces the tempest of despair that fills my mind and soul

His hands of healing strengthens and empowers me

I leave behind the whispers of my demon

Looking to the voices of encouragement and light ahead

For I am a new creature in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment