Dear Family,
I hope you are all doing well. I miss you lots and hope to talk to you soon. Here is part of my journal entry for today:
I find each time I read Ether I find great insights from the experiences of the Jaredites. When the Brother of Jared saw God he was amazed to find that God had “flesh and blood” as a man. In Ether 3:16 it says, “Behold, this body, which ye now behold, is the body of my spirit; and man have I created after the body of my spirit.” This helped me understand that I am created after His spirit – perfect and full of love. My body is a gift of His spirit and should be treated with what and who it was given with – love.
We went to the Moa Art Museum at BYU for our outing today. The exhibit was called, “Mirror, Mirror.” Each surrounded the idea that our true identity is disguised behind what others perceive. Sometimes- actually most of the time – it takes time to truly understand someone. You have to get past the out shell to discover the great mysteries inside. I believe this is true even for yourself. My value is defined and of more worth than what is shown on the outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment