Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sweet, Handsome Boy


Logan is such a sweet boy!   We all love him so much as can be seen in the many hugs and kisses he gets daily.  The girls love doting over him by bringing him toys and exclaiming with joy at the new things he does.  Logan's personality continues to shine forth, showing a fun-loving, sweet boy.  He loves to be outside and around his little family.  Logan can become overstimulated easily and loves to be at home the most.  I love to see his smiles and the girls and I sing to him.  Although he loves to investigate toys, Logan loves his family's familiar faces the best.  I love the way he stretches from head to toe when he is excited.  I appreciate his patience with me as I try to keep everyone happy at home.  I can't get enough of his smiles, giggles, and kissing his sweet face.  I love you buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment