Saturday, September 17, 2016

Emily's Adventures


Emily enjoyed a "Sissa Date" to Utah's Natural History Museum with Nana, Grandpa, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Amber, Ellie, and William.  She had a blast exploring rocks, dinosaurs, and bugs.  I was glad she could have a fun field trip with Sissa.


 Emily loves to make cookies!!!  She asks to make them a few times a week.  The funny thing is Emily thinks the job is done once the batter is made.  She likes to dump in the ingredients and snitch the dough.  I just like having a sweet baking partner!

 This week Emily started "Mommy School."  For about a half hour every day we work on some school skills: cutting, gluing, tracing, coloring, shapes, and numbers.  I love her excitement to learn and hope that spark never diminishes.  As a teacher I love watching students get a twinkle in their eyes as they capture a new idea.  It is even more exciting watching that twinkle in your own children.
y

No comments:

Post a Comment