With the temperatures in the 70s and 80s we can hardly stay inside! This weather has been perfect for playing at the park, outside in the backyard, and rides bikes. I love soaking in the sunshine and sweet giggles of my children playing together.
Emily is getting to be quite brave at the park. She loves to explore the entire park from climbing ropes, to riding slides, and attempting any jungle gym. I love watching her confidence grow. Emily loves to go to park favorites, but loves the thrill of a new park to explore.
Lily is also gaining confidence. She loves to climb stairs and go down the slides by herself. I especially love the way Lily likes to push Emily down the slide. These two girls are really best of friends.
Logan is my "sideline" buddy. He loves to watch the girls play and giggle. As the girls play, Logan loves to lay on the blanket and gaze up at the trees while blowing raspberries. I am so grateful for the simple, but great joy we find together while playing outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment