I cannot believe Lily is 4 months old!! She is such a precious girl! I love her giggles, smiles, and snuggles. She is a pretty good baby as long as we aren't in the car. Emily loves her sister and I love watching their love grow. I know they will be best of friends. Here are a few highlights of the month:
- Still loves to eat her hands. They are in her mouth constantly except when she is swaddled.
- Feel most comfortable around Mommy, Emily, and Daddy
- Loves to be swaddled to sleep
- Sleeps well at night and has 2 naps during the day
- Loves to watch her big sister play
- Smiles at herself in the mirror
- Hates the car
- Enjoys being outside, going for walks, and riding in the stroller
- Belly giggles when tickled under her chin


No comments:
Post a Comment