Both Lily and Emily have favorite places that make them happiest. Lily has my heart and loves to be outside!! She enjoys going for walks in the stroller and backpack. The bright Christmas lights, tender tunes of Emily, and soothing rhythm makes for a fun ride. Lily enjoys being outside so much that she has yet to fall asleep in the stroller. I love watching her smile outside!
Emily loves Frozen!!! From the moment she wakes up she wants to watch it. In fact, Emily's first words each morning are, "Do you want to watch the snowman?!?" I think that I should make a song to the tune of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" for her. I love the way she is enthralled with the movie like it is the first time she has scene it. However, I am also ready for a new favorite as I can about quote it beginning to end. Emily loves Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Sven the best. I love hearing her giggle at the funny scenes. I can't wait for her to see what Santa has brought her Christmas morning!


No comments:
Post a Comment