Thursday, November 13, 2014

Yucky Yeast Infection


The other day I noticed Lily had some diaper rash.  I usually don't apply diaper rash cream to her, so I started to treat.  After a few days it wouldn't go away.  By the end of the week I decided to call the doctor.  It was Friday so I was really hoping to get some advice.  She wasn't to fussy about it, but I was just worried.  After talking with the nurse and getting a prescription for a diaper rash cream, I then noticed the white "spit up" blotches in Lily's mouth weren't going away.  I put these signs together - diaper rash and white mouth spots - a yeast infection.  Unfortunately, the doctor was gone for the weekend, so I just used some over the counter cream.  Lily continued to act normally and by the following week things were better.  She is a trooper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment