For the past few weeks I have been observing and thinking about some things I wish I could capture forever. Each day I strive to take advantage of my time with my sweet daughters as time seems to go by too fast! My girls grow so much too quickly. I am realizing that no matter how many pictures I take of my sweet girls, there are some things that can’t be recorded as well as in person. Some of them are: the way Lily breathes against my neck, how Emily grabs my legs to hug me, the sparkle of both Emily and Lily’s eyes when they smile, the softness of their hair, the pitter-patter of their feet, nestling their head in my neck, the sound of silly giggles, Emily’s goodnight stories to herself, the touch of tiny hands against my skin, holding Emily’s hand while carrying Lily, and so much more. I am grateful for the sweet moments I have with my girls each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment