Monday, March 10, 2014

Picture Perfect

Most of our days lately have been spent outside to Emily's pleasure.  She is a girl after my heart with a love for being outside.  The other day Nelson asked if I was like Emily when I was little - always wanting to be outside.  I said I didn't know about when I was Emily's age because I couldn't remember that far; however, I do remember loving to be outside much of my childhood.  I loved playing sports, working in the yard, and getting dirty.  My siblings used to tease me and say I smelled like outside often.  I guess Emily inherited it from me! 

While we are outside Emily loves to sit on the rock in front of our house because it is like a little chair for her. 

She also loves to carry her wand around touching all the plants with it and jabbering to my guess a magical spell.  I guess you could say she has a "Golden Touch."


 Another favorite pastime outside is playing peekaboo around the pillar out front.  What a silly girl!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment