Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Little Outdoor Helper

We have been working on a few projects at our house: planting a garden & painting a dresser.

I found these pots in our neighboring apartments backyard.  The apartment is empty and the owner gave me permission to take them because she was just going to throw them away.  What a treasure they are!  We have planted tomatoes and peppers, hoping to use them to can salsa when the vegetables bloom.  Emily was a good digger, but I was too slow to take a picture - next time. 

 
I was lucky enough to capture a picture of Emily helping me sand her new dresser.  We bought some new furniture for our room, sold some of our old furniture, and have been refurbishing the chest of drawers.  Emily was a great helper!  I am excited to see the final product done!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment