Thursday, April 25, 2013
Snuggles and Cuddles
Today Emily and I played hard all morning. She usually goes down for a nap about 1 pm. After playing "Roll Over Said the Little One," Emily became fussy. When this happens and it is close to nap time, I will baby "wrestle" with her. I will lift Emily in the air or rock side to side with her on top of me. Today as Emily was trying to squirm off, she suddenly stopped. I just patted and sang to her for a minute while enjoying some snuggles. As I gazed into her eyes, she slowly began to drift to sleep. I love watching her sleep and hearing her soft, dreaming breaths. These are moments I want to last forever - holding my baby against my chest, feeling the infinite bond of love. Her snuggles and cuddles are bits of heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment