Our stake here in Arizona has encouraged members to join in an indexing project. On Sunday we joined the fun and learned how to index. Wow! I was surprised how easy and addicting it can be. Before we knew what we were doing we made the goal of 200 names. Last night I hit 360 names. It is neat to see where the names are from and why they immigrated here. We hope their names will enter the temples soon.
Friday, April 19, 2013
Indexing
Our stake here in Arizona has encouraged members to join in an indexing project. On Sunday we joined the fun and learned how to index. Wow! I was surprised how easy and addicting it can be. Before we knew what we were doing we made the goal of 200 names. Last night I hit 360 names. It is neat to see where the names are from and why they immigrated here. We hope their names will enter the temples soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment