Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Prayers

Yesterday when I went to work, I realized I did not have my wallet.  I transfer it from my purse to Emily's diaper bag depending on if I am with her or not.  When I got to work, I thought I had left it in the diaper bag.  I forgot about it in the busyness of getting home last night.  Today as I went to run an errand with Emily, I could not find it.  After searching for a few minutes, I said a quick prayer.  As soon as I began my prayer, the spirit enlightened my mind to think to check my temple bag.  I remembered that I had put my purse in my bag when we went to the temple on Saturday.  After closing my prayer, I found my purse in my temple bag.  I am so grateful for the spirit of peace, comfort, and guidance that God gives through prayers.  Although the answers are not always immediate like it was today, He is always there to comfort and strengthen.  I have a testimony that God does hear and answer all my prayers, no matter what I may need.

No comments:

Post a Comment