Monday, February 4, 2013

Hospital Trip

I am so grateful for God's hand in all things.  He is truly there to bless and provide a way to overcome all things.  Even though life is filled with challenges, Heavenly Father is there each step of the way.  His blessings always exceed the challenges we face. 

Nelson has been sick with a few colds since returning from Utah at Christmas.  Over the past few days he has had exceeding chest pains.  With time they have gotten worse.  Last night we took him to the emergency room.  They found that he has some fluid in his lungs, which is causing the pain.  After some time, they felt it necessary to admit him to the hospital to watch him overnight. 

The time to find out what was going on was anxiety producing.  I am not one that likes to wait.  Yet, I am grateful for the blessing of finding what is causing the pain.  I recognize Heavenly Father's hand in much of this challenge.  Nelson was recently put on AHCCCS health insurance (the state insurance) and some of his classes are not meeting today.  I am grateful for medical professionals who can help in times of need.  I am grateful for families and the extension of their loves and prayers.  I am grateful for eternal covenants that bind me to my sweet husband forever.  I am so proud of his diligence, patience, and hard work.  He is a superb father and husband - my better half.

No comments:

Post a Comment