Saturday, April 1, 2017

Best Sisters


Emily has been found saying "Best Sisters" lately in reference to her and Lily.  I can hear her call to Lily, "Let's be best sisters and play Barbie's."  These two girls are truly "Best Sisters" and friends.  They love to play together - most of the time.  Princesses, Barbie's, dolls, house, reading books, dancing, and making mischief are some of their favorite past-times.  I love it when they share and find they are learning to cooperate more often than not.  It is sweet to see the way Lily mimics her sister in everything.  She wants to be just like Emily and follows her everywhere.  I love the way the look out for each other at home and away.  They have a special relationship that I know will continue to grow as time goes on.  I am so happy they have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment