For several months, the girls and I have been anticipating going to the new Beauty and the Beast movie. These princess loving girls have watched the trailer repeatedly and anticipating going to see it. This was their first movie to see in the theater and they absolutely loved it! At almost 2 hours long, the girls sat through it all in awe of the story they know so well and love. I loved watching them even more than the beautiful movie. The sparkle in their eyes and smiles were magical. It gave me a glimpse of what it would be like to take them to Disneyland someday. I love how real princesses seem to them. I was so glad to share the fun with my parents. They instilled the Disney fan in me, so it was fun to see the magic continue on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment