The kids woke up to find the Easter Bunny had left a surprise - new Princess Barbie's for the girls and cars for Logan. He also left new Sunday outfits for them all. They loved playing with their new toys throughout the morning. We had enjoyed some Easter Egg Hunts with Nana and Grandma Yates! They had so much fun finding treats galore!
One of my favorite parts of this Easter season was teaching the kids the meaning of Easter: the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. I often wonder how much they are learning, but know it is always more than I anticipate. Today Emily out of the blue said, "Mom, Easter is about Jesus living again." My heart swelled. I told her, "Yes Emily! And because Jesus lives again, so will we always be together here and again in heaven." I am so grateful for the atonement of my Savior and that I can be with my family forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment