As these girls grow, their special sister relationship does too! They have such a deep love for each other. There are moments they fight, but for the most part they get along. Emily and Lily love to read, pretend, dance, sing, and seek adventure together. These two can sometimes be mischievous. The other day I found them in my closet taking my shirts of my hangers and laughing in delight. They are quick and making messes and not much for helping clean up, but I love them still. I love listening to them talk to each other at bedtime reminiscing about the days adventures and dreaming of plans tomorrow. I know with time these conversations like mine with my sister, will be endearing, silly, imaginative, and even sacred. Sisters truly make the best of friends.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Sisters Forever
As these girls grow, their special sister relationship does too! They have such a deep love for each other. There are moments they fight, but for the most part they get along. Emily and Lily love to read, pretend, dance, sing, and seek adventure together. These two can sometimes be mischievous. The other day I found them in my closet taking my shirts of my hangers and laughing in delight. They are quick and making messes and not much for helping clean up, but I love them still. I love listening to them talk to each other at bedtime reminiscing about the days adventures and dreaming of plans tomorrow. I know with time these conversations like mine with my sister, will be endearing, silly, imaginative, and even sacred. Sisters truly make the best of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment