Sunday, February 26, 2017
Colds, Coughs, and Bites
This week all three kids have been fighting a good cold. Stuffy noses have made for some tired, achy kids. Usually while I get ready in the morning, the kids like to play on my bed. With heavy heads from colds today, they just wanted to rest. I loved watching the two girls snuggle together for a few minutes. Even with colds they made the most of each day. In fact, last night Lily and Emily were teasing each other. The next thing I know Emily is crying because Lily bit her nose. Ouch! Lily can be a biter sometimes. We are working on having her express frustration otherwise. Emily's nose had some teeth marks and a bit swollen for a day, but looks better today. I am looking forward to everyone feeling 100% soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment