This afternoon the girls had some fun playing in the buckets and with the water toys. It was a quick, but fun adventure outside. I am missing our pool time fun as I am nervous to pull it out with Emily's arm in a cast. She was good to keep it out of the tub to strive to ensure it kept dry. We are almost half way through our cast adventure - hooray.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Swimming with a Cast
This afternoon the girls had some fun playing in the buckets and with the water toys. It was a quick, but fun adventure outside. I am missing our pool time fun as I am nervous to pull it out with Emily's arm in a cast. She was good to keep it out of the tub to strive to ensure it kept dry. We are almost half way through our cast adventure - hooray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment