Wednesday, July 13, 2016
My Little Buddy
From the moment I found out Logan was a boy there was something different about our little relationship. For years I have felt a premonition of his spirit around me. I knew some day I would have a son and we would have a tender connection that began even before he was born. Logan is such a gentle nature baby and spirit. He is generally happy and content, except when he is tired or hungry. Like his dad, Logan is patient with me when I am trying to balance everything with the girls. I love his sweet smiles and gentle snuggles. It darling to see his whole face light up and his body scrunch in excitement when he smiles. I love the way Logan is beginning to coo and talk to me. It is like we have some special conversations. In the stillness of the night as I feed him I love hearing his quick breaths whisper in my ear. I always whisper, "I love you son!" I am so grateful to by this sweet boy's mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment