Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Fun in the Sun
Our summer days are filled with fun in the sunshine! The girls love to explore in the water, dirt, and sunshine. I love it too! Their swimsuits and popsicles are a standby for sure. Emily is quite brave in the water, while Lily stands back a little. However, she is far from shy in the dirt. Lily loves the dirt!! One day I thought it would be a good idea to let her play in the dirt in her swimsuit. It ended up being a muddy mess and she wanted to experiment with putting water and dirt together to make mud! Yuck! The positive side of it was that since she was in her swimsuit I just had to rinse her off in the hose! She didn't like that too much. I guess we both learned a lesson - dirt and swimsuits don't mix together. While the girls play in the dirt and water, Logan enjoys swinging! It is a great place for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment