Friday, February 12, 2016
Play Time
Each day I wake up excited for the new adventures of the day with my sweet girls. It seems their learning and growing occur so fast that I often wish there was more time to savor each moment. Of coarse there are challenging moments each day, but most of the day is filled with fun, imagination, and sweet snuggles. The girls love to read books, play princesses, dance, sing, craft with playdough, and dress up their dolls. I love watching their friendship blossom. It seems Emily has really grown over the past few weeks in learning to share and wanting Lily to play too. She can hardly wait for her to wake up some days. As night-time falls, I am excited for them to go to bed for a short break to the new adventures of tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment