The girls, Nana, and I headed out for an adventure today to the Disney Store at City Creek Mall. Emily calls it the "Princess Store." I told her this morning we would go there after Lily's nap. She was so excited to go and could hardly wait. In fact, she wanted Lily to go down for a nap early and was diligent in going potty. City Creek was quite quiet, so the girls loved exploring the store. Lily loved picking up the stuffed animals and princesses and carrying them around. Emily loved looking at the clothes, shoes, accessories, and toys. She even took some time to pretend to color with the princesses. Nelson and I planned a little Valentine's Day gift from there, so I secretly picked it up. We hope to someday take them to the "Princess Castle" in Disneyland. For now these special trips to the Disney Store give me a glimpse of what is to come for my princess loving girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment