
Emily and Lily love to play dress up with their blankets, swimsuits, my shoes, and play skirts. I am
amazed at Emily's imagination as she pretends. The girls love to dance and sing in the dress up outfits. I love the way Lily spins around shouting, "Let it go! Let it go!" The funny thing is I don't know if she has ever seen Frozen. I think she has learned it all from Emily!The other day I got their Olaf white blankets out from being stored away since moving. Emily immediately took it to pretend to be her white temple dress. She is adamant about wearing it with my white bridal shoes, dashing about to the temple and home again. Since we went to the Provo Tabernacle Open House, Emily has been excited about going to the temple. I love the ways she often asks to go to the temple and wear her white dress. I tell her some day soon she will! I hope the magic of the temple is always kindled in her heart for it is a place I love dearly and am excited to share with her some day.
Emily pretends to wear her temple dress to the stairs - her imaginary temple - then comes home to dress in her Frozen blanket dress with my black high heals. Lily loves to tag along too! I have often thought about getting them some dress up clothes, but it is so much fun to see them pretend with what they have.

No comments:
Post a Comment