Sunday, March 29, 2015
Growing Up to Fast
I don't think my kids will ever not be "my babies" in my mind. I love them so very much that words cannot explain. I try to show and say it to them everyday so that they will know without I doubt I love them no matter what! More often than not, I try to slow down time for I find it is going too fast. With the march of time, my kids seem to grow way to fast. How did Emily get to be 2 and Lily 8 months? I treasure the moments we share, especially the random occasions they fall asleep on my lap. It is a little bit of heaven for sure.
This next weekend we begin an adventure of potty training with Emily. I don't want her to grow up, but ready for her to learn new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment