Families make the best of teams. Growing up my family team enjoyed time working together in the yard, cleaning the house, and supporting one another. I have fond memories of planting and nurturing my grandparents flowers with my family team. After school and Saturday chores were always fun with music and games with my siblings. Every once in a while my dad would buy treats for us at the gas station. This is why sometimes we were eager to volunteer for the outside jobs:). As I played sports in middle and high school, my siblings and parents were the best cheerleaders. Someone was always at my games and often more than one came.
As my little family grows, I am trying to create special team memories with them. Nelson and I have really become a team since moving to Arizona because at times we only have each other to rely on. Nelson is a great helper. He is so willing to help in any way he can - bath time, feeding, garbage duty, emptying the dishwasher, and vaccuuming. I am grateful for his helping hands as you never have enough as a mom.
Emily is a great helper for us too. She keeps us energized with giggles, smiles, and lots of kicking. Emily is the best break during our busy work days. We love cuddling, kissing, and playing with her.
The other day we had a family team activity cleaning the carpets - lots of spit-ups and such. I operated the machine, Nelson filled and emptied the tank, and Emily kept us entertained. We had fun working together to accomplish a big task. Here's Emily snoozing on the job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment