Saturday, October 8, 2016

Logan 6 Months


It is hard to believe Logan is half way to one years old!  He is such a delight in our home filling it with so much joy and love.  I love watching his personality blossom and new tricks develop. 
  • Logan is a Mommy's boy.  He loves to be near me when he is awake.  If I try to sneak out of the room, his tender cry is quick to be heard.  I love my little buddy.
  • He is becoming a better eater, enjoying fruits, veggies, and cereal.  Logan's favorite seems to be yogurt!  He has even had a few tastes of ice cream.
  • Logan loves to suck and shake his toys.  He especially loves his toys that rattle and make noise.  I think he making his own music.
  • Bath time is still one of Logan's favorite parts of the day.  He gets excited to get undressed and play in the water.
  • Logan loves watching and playing with his sisters.  Peek-a-boo always brings giggles and smiles to his face.  He is aware of when a toy is taken away and will begin to cry.  Soon I know he will be big enough to stand up to his sisters.
  • Logan loves going for walks and our daily adventures.  He does pretty well in the car and can be flexible at times with his naps during busier days.
  • He is doing well to fall asleep by himself and is working on going back to sleep in the middle of the night.
  • Logan has found his voice with squeals of delight, raspberries, and "mm" sounds when he wants his mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment