Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Gazing on 3
These three have all my heart. I love spending each day with them on the adventure of life. We sing, play, snuggle, and go places together. In quiet moments I look upon their beauty and hope they can stay little forever. I am so lucky to be their momma! I love their sweet countenances that remind me of the important things in life. They are gentle, loving, forgiving, and so much more. Although I am in charge of teaching them, they teach me so much more. I love hearing their giggles, feeling their breath against my skin, seeing the sparkle in their eyes as they learn new things, and kissing their faces goodnight. My heart skips a beat as I think that next year my world will change a little when Emily starts preschool. I am so glad I get all 3 of them home for a time. They are the best adventurers and I am so grateful that are mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment