Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Simple Joys
Every day is an adventures with my kids! Not through grand outings or activities, but through simple joys. I love the time we spend playing princesses and Barbies on the floor, coloring, going for walks, dancing, singing, and going to the library. Sometimes I wonder if I am doing enough and they know how much I love them. As I feed Logan, I am in awe at the amazing opportunity I have to be a mom. I am blessed with 3 beautiful children that bring me so much joy. I love watching them learn and grow, although sometimes it seems to be going to fast. Next year Emily will begin preschool to which I have heard from others that once your children begin school time goes by faster. I strive to cherish each moment I have with all 3 of my kids at home. I love hearing them imagine, sing, talk, and giggle. They remind me to find joy in each moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment