Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hogle Zoo Visit

Emily has been asking for a few days to go to the zoo.  Today was the day - hooray!  We enjoyed the cooler weather and special time with Nana and Grandpa.  The girls loved seeing all the animals, particularly the lions, crocodiles, monkeys, and bears.  I love watching their amazement while looking at the animals.  It was also fun to see the joy in their eyes as they rode the carousel.  Even though we brought a stroller, the girls had so much fun walking around.  I loved hearing them say the animals sounds and watching the animals play.  Emily was cute to ask for "Jasmine's tiger" at the tiger exhibit.  She kept asking my mom, "Where's Jasmine?"  So silly!

In June, we went to Thanksgiving Point Farm.  Emily was disappointed that the pig was missing and kept asking for it.  I told her it was sick and at the doctor.  Today my mom went to the doctor and then met us there.  When I told Emily my mom was at the doctor and would be coming, she said, "Nana is getting the pig at the doctor."  So cute!  Emily believed my mom was getting the pig from the doctor.  I am always amazed at the things she remembers.

Logan is always a trooper on our adventures.  Most of the time is takes everything in stride, just like his daddy.  He loved being outside and riding in the stroller.  He even had a little nap in the stroller.  I loved the way he feel asleep with praying hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment