Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Big Sisters



By Friday for sure, these two princesses will be big sisters!  They are growing and changing so much each day.  I look back at their first month pictures and am incredibly amazed at the many ways they have grown and the fun adventures we have shared.  My heart has so much love for them both!  I often wonder how my heart can love another, but I know it will grow.  We are all excited for Baby Brother's arrival.  I know both girls will love and cherish their little brother so very much - they already do.  I hope to be the best mom that I can for them all.  This is one of my fears is to be enough for them all.  I hope they know how much I love them - each uniquely and deeply.  Being called a mother brings me great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment