Living in St. George the past few years has spoiled us with warmer winters with just one to two snowy days a year. As such, the girls haven't yet experienced the snow much, but have seen a lot of it this winter. For Christmas Sissa gave them some fun snow hats, so we decided our Saturday adventure would include exploring the snow. Emily is quite hesitant about snow. She is anxious to step in it or have it touch her in any way, so I was curious how things would go. After 20-30 minutes of bundling everyone up, we ventured to the backyard. Lily loved being pulled in the sled, but Emily was not sure. I tried to build a snowman with her, but she was so worried about the snow on her gloves and shoes that our adventure outside lasted just a few minutes. I am hoping this Arizona born & St. George baby will soon grow into outdoor winter fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment