Friday, January 29, 2016

Lily 18 Months

My sweet Lily is 18 months old.  It is hard to believe that, but yet I can hardly remember life without her.  She brings so much joy, laughter, and life to our home.  Lily is spontaneous, silly, and spunky.  I love the way she smiles mischievously when she knows she is being silly.  It is exciting to see Emily and Lily's relationship blossom as they learn to play, help and interact with each other.  I love Lily's sweet snuggles and smiles.  Here are a few highlights of the month:
  • Lily's language is blossoming tremendously as she seems to learn a new word every day.  Some of my favorites are: mouse, Cinderella, Ariel, pants, coat, socks, and mommy
  • I love the lip smacking noises she makes to give kisses.
  • Loves to be outside!!  I can't wait for warmer weather to enjoy this past-time more.
  • Enjoys dressing up in shoes, "Minnie skirt," aprons, and swimsuits
  • Loves to play peek-a-boo & chasing games, especially with Daddy
  • Initiates naptime often by saying, "Night-night" after lunch
  • Interested in books, princesses, outside fun, and dumping out things
  • Loves a good adventure to the store or library
  • Dislikes getting her diaper changed and dressed
  • Sweet snuggler
  • Love to dance and sing, especially to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment